শনিবার, ১০ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Demystifying Management Phrases | Small Business Trends

business cartoon

This cartoon was a great deal of fun to write because I got to exorcise some old phrases I loathed hearing before I quit to become a cartoonist:

  • ?Are you sue that?s the best way to handle this?? Apparently not, so why don?t you just tell me what you?d rather I do.
  • ?Why don?t you give him a call back?? So I get to give them the bad news? Super!
  • ?You may want to have another look at those.? So there?s a problem that needs to be corrected, but first I must solve a series of puzzles?

It?s one of my more popular cartoons because I think everyone recognizes this situation.


Source: http://smallbiztrends.com/2012/11/demystifying-management-phrases-business-cartoon.html

ellen degeneres tomb of the unknown soldier tomb of the unknown soldier HMS Bounty Nexus 4 dominion power nbc news

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন